Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ballroom Summer Camp

We're hoping you're having a wonderful summer. It seems to be going very quickly. Ballroom camp is coming up so mark your calendars. Camp will be held at the high school in the little gym on:

August 3-5 4:00 - 9:00
August 8-12 4:00 - 9:00

If you have any questions, ask the teams captains. We can't post their cell phone numbers on here for security reasons, so write a comment including your email or phone number and we will get that information to you.

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Dear lone peak ballroom
    this is Jeffrey Zhao, the problem is that I m still in Shanghai, China right now and I can't be back untill the 16th of August. I really want to do the summer camp but the situation dont allow me to, so would you please sent me all the routine that would be taught in the camp, so I ll learn them in China. And also with the documents that I should filled out, would you please? That will be great. My email: kanenodyuri@gmail.com
    sincerely
    Jeffrey Zhao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeffrey,
    We hope you are having a wonderful time in China and are looking forward to seeing you when school starts. We will have someone film the students practicing and send that to you so you can see what we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear LPHS Ballroom:
    Thank you so much! I found some other videos on the Internet that would teach me the Latin Dances. I will try my best to have myself ready when the school starts.
    sincerely
    Jeffrey Zhao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can people who are not on LP Ballroom still go to the camp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately this camp is just for the LPHS ballroom team as they learn their routines for the upcoming year. But stay tuned because there is an open ballroom camp being talked about as a way for the team to be able to get others more involved in learning the art of ballroom dance.

    ReplyDelete